We are a Christian Missions Educational Organization. If you need other faith-based help, do a Google search and you will find many other resources.
APPS available iPhone and Android:
- Peace for Veterans
- Battlefield Prayers
- Wounded Heroes
- Men’s Survival Kit
A SALUTE now to Louis Zamperini, an American hero in both war and peace who died this past week at the age of 97. The suffering he endured during World War II was matched only by the remarkable forgiveness he later extended to his former tormentors.
HE said all nightmares and mental torture disappeared when he FORGAVE the Japanese for their torture.Below is a list of Faith-based counseling services and military chaplains that provide for the spiritual needs of service members, veterans and their families:
- Operation Heal Our Patriots Operation Heal Our Patriots gives wounded veterans and their spouses the opportunity for spiritual refreshment, physical renewal, and marriage enrichment. Couples enjoy the beauty of God’s creation and participate in biblically-based seminars that help strengthen their relationships with Jesus and each other. We continue to support these men and women after their initial stay, keeping their spiritual needs and marriages a priority.
- CRU Military is a caring community passionate about connecting the global military community to Jesus Christ. This community is made up of individuals, churches, chaplains, and organizations.
- Military Family Services: Army Chaplain Corps – Provides information about the role of Army chaplains in observing the distinctive doctrines of their faith, while honoring the right of others to observe their own faith. Rabbis, ministers, imams and priests all serve as Army chaplains.
- Lawyers Helping Warriors: To provide medical and legal assistance to American veterans and their family members in order to secure the benefits for care and services they need, deserve and have earned through their service and sacrifice to our country. Our team of professionals helps them navigate through the procedures and paperwork required to obtain their benefits creating a positive outcome.
- Wounded Warrior Contacts
- http://www.goarmy.com/chaplain/about_army_chaplain.jsp: Chaplain of the Coast Guard – Information on the Chaplain of the Coast Guard, including frequently asked questions, links to religious resources and a list of locations.
- http://www.uscg.mil/comdt/cocg: Military Chaplains Association – Membership organization that connects those who have served in the military with a variety of religious faith groups and chaplaincies.
- Military HOMEFRONT Emotional & Spiritual Support Information – Describes a variety of resources that serve the spiritual and emotional needs of military families of children with special needs.
- Navy/Marine Corp RELIEF A site with information about RELIEF for Navy and Marines.
- http://www1.va.gov/fbci VA National Chaplain Center – Provides the names, locations and contact information for VA chaplains serving all denominations, as well as a master directory of chaplains.
- http://www1.va.gov/chaplain White House Office of Faith-Based & Community Initiatives —Lists contact details for state governmental offices that provide information and technical support to local faith-based and community organizations that deliver services to residents in need.
- REHAB CENTER http://www.rehabcenter.net/veterans-and-substance-abuse/ This group has a wonderful and large set of resources to HELP you with substance abuse or addictions! Worth checking out.
- Home Front Heroes: To empower and inspire ordinary Americans to support the troops, veterans and their families by tangibly sharing the unconditional love of Christ. Services include Operation Boot Socks, Operation Cookie Drop and Hearts for Heroes.
- VETERANS’ CRISIS Line: “Connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring VA responders through a confidential, toll-free hotline and online chat” 1.800.273.8255 Press 1 or Text to: 838255 or visit VeteransCrisisLine.net
- Mesothelioma Group: This is a charitable organization supporting VFW and the American Legion. Symptoms of mesothelioma cancer are easily mistaken for less serious illnesses, so early detection and awareness is crucial in improving survival rates. The reason this cancer targets so many Veterans is because of the extensive amount of asbestos used in past military equipment. Our organization provides free Veteran-specific resources and support for patients and their loved ones. Our goal at the Mesothelioma Group is to increase recognition, improving survival rates and life expectancy.
- Veterans with Mesothelioma
- Addiction help
- MOVING HELP? Relocation?
Moving Help Guide provides resources and information to help with any types of a move, including a military moves. We’ve put together information that can help military families through their relocation or PCS.